- Lesson 6: Expressing possession
- Lesson 7: A look at some peculiar verbs
- Lesson 8: Expressions of Quantity I
- Lesson 9: The Imperative & Classroom vocabulary
- Lesson 10: Articles + Review of Pronouns&Prepositions&Figures
- Lesson 11: Present Continuous
- Lesson 12: Comparative & Superlative Adjectives
- Lesson 13: Adverbs of manner
- Quiz 2
Lesson 15: Simple Past
PART I: The -ed ending
- Let’s start off by reviewing how to add the different Endings to a word.
- Then we can review the pronunciation of the regular past forms with he following handout:
PART II: Simple Past
- We shall look at and discuss the following presentation on the Simple Past structure and use in class:
Alternatively, you can download the PDF file here.