- We shall start off by learning How to use a dictionary, and trying out an Online Dictionary.
- This Speaking Template will help you keep track of all the oral exercises that you perform throughout the year.
- Remember you might need extra Listening Practice or may want to do some Dictations.
- We also need to review the basics of Punctuation.
- The following Vocabulary Practice PowerPoint file shows you how to practise autonomously and learn new vocabulary in a simple way.
- You can try it out by making sentences with this Hair and make up vocabulary handout.
- It is important to brush up on our Numbers & Dates knowledge.
- Besides, there are a few Elementary Exercises you might want to complete.
- There are many Additional ESL Resources at reach in case you need further practice in a specific area.
- Finally, do not forget to suss out your Textbook‘s site.