- Lesson 6: Expressing possession
- Lesson 7: A look at some peculiar verbs
- Lesson 8: Expressions of Quantity I
- Lesson 9: The Imperative & Classroom vocabulary
- Lesson 10: Articles + Review of Pronouns&Prepositions&Figures
- Lesson 11: Present Continuous
- Lesson 12: Comparative & Superlative Adjectives
- Lesson 13: Adverbs of manner
- Quiz 2
Lesson 4: Time sequencers & Linking words
Here’s a presentation on the use of Linking words in connected speech.
As for writing, you can print out the following handout on Linkers & Connectors, which you can complete with additional linking words that you may come across.
Below there’s a video clip to learn how to use linking words when you speak or write: