- Lesson 6: Expressing possession
- Lesson 7: A look at some peculiar verbs
- Lesson 8: Expressions of Quantity I
- Lesson 9: The Imperative & Classroom vocabulary
- Lesson 10: Articles + Review of Pronouns&Prepositions&Figures
- Lesson 11: Present Continuous
- Lesson 12: Comparative & Superlative Adjectives
- Lesson 13: Adverbs of manner
- Quiz 2
Lesson 12: Comparative & Superlative Adjectives
Below there is a presentation on the use of Comparative and Superlative Adjectives for pre-intermediate ESL students:
Alternatively, you can download the PDF file here.
- You will find some further practice in this Online Exercise.
- Check what you’ve learned here: Discussion
- Mediation exercise: Comparing people
- I can be (Taio Cruz) – Comparatives & Superlatives (A2)