- Lesson 8: Conditionals & Mixed Conditionals
- Lesson 9: Reporting verbs & Reported speech
- Lesson 10: Hedging & Social problems
- Lesson 11: IT vocabulary
- Lesson 12: Quantifiers II
- Lesson 13: Verbs followed by gerunds and/or infinitives
- Lesson 14: Describing people & animals
- Lesson 15: Describing trends and graphs
- Lesson 16: Book & Film Reviews
- Lesson 17: Connecting speech
- Lesson 18: Wishes & Regrets / Position of adverbs / Intensifiers
- Lesson 19: For&Against Essay
- Quiz 2
Lesson 21: Multi-word verbs
- In Phrasal Expressions, the particle changes the meaning of the root verb. They are not to be confused with Verbs+Prepositions.
- We shall look at and discuss the following presentation on Phrasal Expressions:
Alternatively, you can download the PDF file here.
- Here are a few flashcards with the basic phrasal verbs:
Take a look and complete this handout: What are phrasal verbs.