- Lesson 8: Conditionals & Mixed Conditionals
- Lesson 9: Reporting verbs & Reported speech
- Lesson 10: Hedging & Social problems
- Lesson 11: IT vocabulary
- Lesson 12: Quantifiers II
- Lesson 13: Verbs followed by gerunds and/or infinitives
- Lesson 14: Describing people & animals
- Lesson 15: Describing trends and graphs
- Lesson 16: Book & Film Reviews
- Lesson 17: Connecting speech
- Lesson 18: Wishes & Regrets / Position of adverbs / Intensifiers
- Lesson 19: For&Against Essay
- Quiz 2
Lesson 22: Relative Clauses II
Below there is a presentation on the use of Relative Pronouns & Clauses for pre-intermediate and intermediate ESL students:
Alternatively, you can download the PDF file here.
Below there’s a handout on Relative Clauses for B2 students:
- You will find some exercises in the last slide of the above presentation, and there is also this Relative Clauses Worksheet.
- For further practice, check the following Translation Exercise.
- Need a challenge? Try this Cloze Test.
- Brilliant Disguise (Bruce Springsteen) – Relative Pronouns & Clauses (A2)