- Preliminary Unit
- Lesson 0: English Sounds, Intonation & Stress
- Lesson 1: Present Simple or Continuous?
- Lesson 2: Reviewing some peculiar verbs
- Lesson 3: Types of questions
- Lesson 4: Simple Past review
- Lesson 5: Past Continuous
- Lesson 6: Time sequencers & Linking words
- Lesson 7: Future Tenses I
- Lesson 8: Why do we celebrate Christmas / Hanukkah?
- Quiz 1
Lesson 4: Simple Past review
PART I: The -ed ending
- Let’s start off by reviewing how to add the different Endings to a word.
- Then we can review the pronunciation of the regular past forms with he following handout:
PART II: Simple Past
- We shall look at and discuss the following presentation on the Simple Past structure and use in class:
Alternatively, you can download the PDF file here.